Monday, August 27, 2007

WTF Part 1 of Many

"First off thanks to B for setting this idea into motion. Way to go man! It's a great compliment to the other site Old School Friday" --Now on to the post

Today, my Shitty Music Monday post is brought to you by the letters


W, T, & F!


This is an example of an extremely weird phenom that I could never wrap my mind around. I never could understand how something like this could ever be called music or even entertaining. I mean for fucks sake, it was the theme song for the 1996 Democratic National Convention. That in itself is a W.T.F.!

Not only did this song make news headlines and became a worldwide addiction to white people with no sense of rhythm, but it was at #1 on the U.S. Charts for FOURTEEN FUCKING WEEKS.

What song is this that you are probably like, "spit it out already dumbass".

My friends... I give you...


The Macarena


3 comments:

Old School Friday said...

The way I see it, these guys are awesome. When I go through my mid-life crisis I would like to be these guys and write this catchy hook, get my song remixed, and make lots of money before I die. That's much better than being the creepy guy who tries to be cool by buying a corvette and then tries to impress all of his daughters high school friends by his level of "coolness." I hate creepy dudes and corvettes!

VIVA MACARENA!!!!!

DRUNKENDAN said...

I think theres a world record of the most people doing the macarena. I've done the macarena before...it was to get chicks though.

Old School Friday said...

I was part of that world record. And when it was all done...I got all the chicks. Booyah!